Returns and refunds.
We take great pride in ensuring the wine we dispatch is received in pristine condition. However, sometimes issues happen between our door and your table. We want to help resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please see below for our policies regarding wine shipments.
If you receive your wine and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at [email protected] within 3 days of receiving the shipment. Include a description of the damages and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
However, to be eligible for a full refund,
1. Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused
2. Bottle label must be intact, and in its original packaging
3. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase
4. You can only refund products with defects within 3 days
Returns will fall into one of two categories as outlined below:
1. In case of products of which the quality has been compromised and if all of the above conditions are satisfied, we will refund the value of the returned product(s), Sales Tax included, with the exception of any original shipping costs.
2. In case of dissatisfaction with the product of which the quality is uncompromised and if all of the above conditions are satisfied, Volume will offer a suitable replacement within the same price group.
We will not issue any refunds for returns that do not satisfy all of the conditions indicated above.
Once refunds are approved, they will be refunded in the same method as the payment method. For example, all cash transactions will be refunded with cash, while all credit card transactions will be refunded back to the same card you use to purchase on our website.
The date of reimbursement to the credit card depends on the bank that issued the card.